Through the website www.dogaholichandmade.com/.es/.de, Dogaholic provides information relating to its products and offers the possibility of his acquisition. Due the content and the purpose of the website, the persons who want to benefit from its services must count on the condition of Client, that acquires to complete the registration form and follow the indications that Dogaholic will communicate through an email. The Client’s condition supposes to approve the General Conditions of Use, from the published version, in the moment when accessing the website.
In any case, there are pages of the website accessible to physical and juridical persons who do not get themselves registered nor initiate any purchase. Users who accede to these parts of the website accept to remain submitted to the terms and conditions gathered in these General Conditions, as far as they are applicable.
Clients and Users will only be able to complete a purchase if they are over the age of 18 and in the countries that DOGAHOLIC accepts and distributes orders, which are: Austria, Belguim, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Mónaco, Holland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden and Swiss
CONTACT: Should you have any concerns, questions or suggestions, you can send us an e-mail to: email@example.com or you can call our Customer Service +34 911 697 528.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The products that are offered in www.dogaholichandmade.com are not always exactly the same as seen in the photos, fact that all the products are handmade and made out of animal leather, therefore the texture can vary.
All the prices of the products that are indicated on the website include the VAT (21% in Spain) and other taxes that may apply. The shipping costs are free in the territory where DOGAHOLIC accepts and distribute orders (Europe included Greenland).
DOGAHOLIC informs the Client when the product is available, in case there is no product in stock, the Client will have a waiting period of about 2-3 days until he can order the product.
DOGAHOLIC will do everything possible to please all the customers in their request of products.
The Client promises to pay when the order is placed. The initial price that appears in the website is the final price of each product. In case of any fees or other charges, it will be communicated to the Client before doing the proper purchase.
The ticket or proof of purchase corresponding to the purchase order will be available and will appear in www.dogaholichandmade.com in the option My Account, Orders and the Client will receive an e-mail with the billing document.
The Client will have to pay the corresponding amount from his order with a credit or debit card (Card brands such as Visa and MasterCard), Paypal, bank transfer or cash payment directly from a La Caixa office. The account number and details are given when you complete the order. The operations of payments through our website are carried out through a secure server of the bank La Caixa.
The Client will have to notify to DOGAHOLIC any improper or fraudulent charge from the card used for the purchase, with an e-mail or calling our Costume Service, in the shortest time possible in order that DOGAHOLIC could take the necessary actions.
DOGAHOLIC relies on the maximum commercial secure. The payment process works on a secure server with an additional security key to prove authentication and minimize the risk of fraud, demonstrating a hundred percent trustful commerce. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted coded through algorithms of 128 bits that assure that it will only be intelligible for the computer of the Client and the website. It guarantees:
- That the Client is communicating his information to the server of DOGAHOLIC and not to any other server.
- Among the Client and the server of DOGAHOLIC the information transmits coding’s, avoiding any possible manipulations or third-party use.
Once the order has been placed, with the Conditions of Use accepted and the confirmation of the purchase progress, DOGAHOLIC will always send an e-mail to the CLIENT confirming the details of the purchase.
CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS
DOGAHOLIC will accept cancellations of orders when they are requested before the shipping. To do the cancellation you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.
PERIOD, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSS
I. Delivery of the product
DOGAHOLIC delivers the product in perfect conditions to the address that the Client indicates in the form of order and that has to be included inside the territory. In order to optimize the delivery, it would be grateful if the Client indicates an address in which the order could be delivered during the normal business hours.
DOGAHOLIC will not be responsible for the mistakes caused in the delivery when the address of delivery filled in by the Client is not correct or has been omitted.
DOGAHOLIC wants Clients to know, that it can be possible that the same order is divided in several deliveries.
II. Delivery Time
All orders will be shipped by CORREOS. The national orders will be delivered within a maximum period of 2-4 working days since we have done the confirmation of the order. The international orders will be delivered in 5-15 working days.
It could be possible that they could change because of logistic reasons. In case of delays in the deliveries, DOGAHOLIC will inform the Client as soon as possible.
Every delivery is considered to be carried out from the moment in which the carrier puts the product at the disposal of the Client, which is effectuated through the management system used by the transport company.
In case of delays in the delivery of he orders, attributable to DOGAHOLIC, the Client will be able to cancel his order in agreement with the procedure described in the paragraph Return. In case the order has been offered to the Client by the shipping company within the agreed deadline but it has not been delivered because of reasons imputable to the Client, are not considered delivery delays.
As soon as the order goes out of our stock, an e-mail will be send notifying the Client that the order has been accepted and sent. The Client will be able to follow his order on the official website of Correos through a link that the Client will receive in an e-mail, in case of a national delivery.
For safety, DOGAHOLIC will not send any order neither to P.O. boxes nor military bases and will not accept any order when it is not possible to identify the person or the address of the order.
III. Information of Delivery, not delivered, lost
If in the moment of the delivery the Client is absent, the carrier will go again to the destined address (depending on the shipping company in his country), if the Client is still absent the carrier will leave a voucher indicating in which office he can gather his order (up to 14 working days national and 6 working days international, after the deadline the package will be sent back to our stock). DOGAHOLIC contracts, as part from the delivery service by a shipping company, the accomplishment of some delivery follow actions, to guarantee the correct delivery.
If passed the 14 working days after the order went out of our stock and has not been delivered, the Client will have to contact DOGAHOLIC. In case the client did not do so, passed 17 working days from when the order went out of stock, it will be handed back to our stock and the Client will have to take charge of the shipping costs, as well as of the possible associate expenses of management.
If the order could not be delivered because it is considered lost, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In this case, the period of response of our carriers will take 1-2 weeks.
DILIGENCE OF THE DELIVERY
The Client should check the condition of the package with the carrier, on behalf of DOGAHOLIC, make product delivery, indicating if the delivered order has any abnormalities in the packaging. If once checked the product, the Client has detected that the package has been opened or is damaged, caused by the shipping, we recomend the Client to contact, before the following 24 hours DOGAHOLIC per e-mail or by calling our Service Center.
Procedure of return
All the products bought in www.dogaholichandmade.com will be able to be returned and reimbursed, providing that the Client communicates to DOGAHOLIC his intention of returning the product/s purchased in a maximum term of up to 7 working days, counting from the delivery date and fulfil the rest of the established conditions in this paragraph.
DOGAHOLIC only will accept returns that fulfil the following requirements:
- The unwanted product must be in the same condition it was delivered, and must retain its original packaging and labelling.
- To protect the product, the shipping must be done using the same box in which it has been received. If the shipping cannot be done with the same box, the Client will have to return it in a protective box, in order that the product returns to DOGAHOLICS’S stock in perfect conditions.
- We recommend to include a copy of the delivery note within the package, where the marking of goods returned and the reason for return.
With the aim to facilitate the progress of return to the Client and be able to do a correct follow-up, DOGAHOLIC has established a procedure of return. If the reason of the return is attributable to DOGAHOLIC (when the product has defects, if isn’t the product that you have ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be reimbursed. If it it’s another reason (the products were received correctly but the Client does not like them), the Client will have to charge with the cost of the return shipping.
To proceed with a return, the Clients have to follow these steps:
- Inform before 14 days, from the receipt, the product wants to be returned. The Client can inform DOGAHOLIC per e-mail email@example.com or fill in the contact form.
- DOGAHOLIC will inform the Client of the address to which the product has to be sent.
- The Client should send it by a shipping company of his choice and assume the complete cost of the return.
- Inform DOGAHOLIC of the used shipping company, date and hour of return.
Reimbursements to the Client
When the Client returns the products, an equal reimbursement to the cost of the products will be returned, less the cost of the returning service.
Only if the delivered product has defects or is incorrect, DOGAHOLIC will also reimburse the corresponding shipping cost.
The return and the partial cancellations will lead to partial reimburse.
DOGAHOLIC will manage the return under the same system used for the payment, in 3 days from the confirmation of arrival in stock of the returned order.
The procedure of return to the account or card of the Client will depend on the credit/debit card issuer. The period of return will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 14 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF THE ACQUIRED PRODUCTS
DOGAHOLIC guarantees that its products are high quality, handmade and with a perfect finish.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
DOGAHOLIC shows all the rights on the content, design and source code of this website, including, but not limited to, photography’s, images, texts, logos, designs, brands, trade names and information that are included in the web.
Clients and Users are advised that the rights are protected by Spanish and International intellectual property laws in force for the time being. Furthermore, without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website has the consideration of software, and therefore it is also applicable across the Spanish and European Community registration in force in the field.
Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without DOGAHOLIC’s express permission is expressly prohibited.
It is totally forbidden any copying, reproduction, adjustment, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and any other activity that is considered an infringement in the Spanish and International intellectual property laws, as well as the use of the contents of this website if it’s not with the previous express authorization and in writing of DOGAHOLIC.
DOGAHOLIC informs that no constructive license or authorization whatsoever is granted in and to the intellectual property rights or in and to any other rights or title directly or indirectly related to the content posted at this website.
Only authorizes the use of the content of the web domain for information and service, subject to acknowledgment or reference to the source, you are the sole responsibility of the misuse of them.
ACCESS, USE AND PERMANENCE IN THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
The Client and User is fully responsible of his/her conduct when he/she is surfing on it, as well as after having accessed it.
The Clients and Users are the only responsible to DOGAHOLIC and third parties for:
- The consequences that may result from use, or illicit purposes or effects contrary to this document, any web content, produced or not by DOGAHOLIC, published under its name or not officially.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the contents of this document and adversely affecting the interests or rights of other, or in any way could damage, disable, or impair the website to its services or prevent the normal use by other users.
DOGAHOLIC reserves the rights to update the content when appropriate and to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, and deny access to the web users who misuse the content and/or breach any of the conditions listed in this document.
DOGAHOLIC informs that it does not guarantee:
- That the access to the web and/or web link will be uninterrupted or error free.
- That the content or software that users access via the web or web link does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements that can produce alterations in the system or the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system or cause other damage.
- The use of information or content of this website or link that users could perform for his/her own purposes.
DOGAHOLIC shall not accept no liability whatsoever including, but not limited to any liability deriving from:
- The use that Clients and Users could give to the materials on this web or linked websites, whether they are forbidden or allowed by the infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the website or by third-party content.
- The possible damages and prejudices caused to the Clients or Users by the normal or abnormal functions of search tools, organization or the location of the contents and/or the access to the web, and in general, of the mistakes or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the web or a program facilitates to the User.
- The content of webpages which Clients or Users may access to from authorized or unauthorized links included on the website.
- For the acts or omissions by third parties, independently whether they are linked to DOGAHOLIC through an agreement.
- The access by minors to the content included in the website, since their parents or guarders will be responsible for controlling what their children or minors in their care do or may install tools to control the use of the internet to prevent (i) access to materials or content unsuitable for minors and (ii) sending personal data without their parents or guardians prior consent.
- Communications or talks in the course of debates, fora, chats and virtual communities organized through or around the website and/or linked websites, nor shall it therefore be liable for any damages and losses sustained by private and/or collective Clients or Users as an result of the communications and/or talks.
DOGAHOLIC shall under no circumstances be liable in the event of:
- Errors or delays in the Client’s access to the website upon entering his or her data on the order form, the recipients receiving late or no confirmation or the order or any issues arising where what that is due to problems on the internet, fortuitous events or events of force and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond DOGAHOLIC’s control in good faith.
- Any communication failures or incidents, deletion or incomplete transmissions, and therefore no assurance is given that the website services shall be operational at all times.
- Errors or damages in or to the website due to a Client’s inefficient or use in bad faith of the service.
- The e-mail address provided by the Client to send the confirmation of the order not being operational or causing problems.
- DOGAHOLIC, in any event, agrees to solve the problems and offers all necessary support to the Client to quickly and satisfactory solve the incident.
- In addition, DOGAHOLIC will be able for set periods of time to engage in promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new Clients to the service. DOGAHOLIC reserves the rights to change the terms applicable to the promotions, extend them subject to proper notice, or proceed to exclude any promotion beneficiary if any wrongdoing, abuse or unethical behavior is detected in the beneficiary’s participation.
Clients and Users agree to browse and use de website’s content in good faith.
In fulfilment of the Organic Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, you are advised that by completing any form existing on the website www.dogaholichandmade.com or submitting an e-mail to any of our addresses you accept the privacy and give your content to DOGAHOLIC to process the personal data you may provide.
Client data shall be used for e-mailing website-related advertising and promotions and for delivering purchases.
Merely by visiting the website, Users do not provide and are not bound to provide any personal information whatsoever.
DOGAHOLIC agrees to keep strictly secret and confidential the information provided to it and to use it only for the aforementioned purposes.
DOGAHOLIC takes it for granted that the data is entered by the data subject or anyone authorized thereby, and that it is truthful and accurate.
Clients and Users shall be responsible for updating their own data. The Client shall be entitled to access, correct, eliminate and object to all personal data included on the various registration forms at any time. To modify or to update the personal data the Client will have to accede to www.dogaholichandmade.com and go to My Account. In order to eliminate a account, the Client shall send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “eliminate account“.
In accordance with the data protection laws in force for the time being, DOGAHOLIC has put in place security levels suited to the data provided by the Client and has, in addition, installed all means and taken all steps within its reach to prevent loss, improper use, alterations, unauthorized access and removal thereof.
A cookie is small information sent by a website and stored in the browser of the user, so that the website can consult the previous activity of the user. DOGAHOLIC uses these cookies in fulfilment of the Royal Degree Law 13/2012, of March 30 published in the Official State Gazette on Saturday 31st of March, 2012, transposes the Directive 2009/136/CE, of the European Parliament and of the Council of November 25, 2009, which joins the Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the information Society and Electronic Commerce, modifying the second point of Article 22, to accede to the information of the preferences of the client and relevant information to facilitate the search and to surf in the web easy and comfortable.
In case any provision of the present Conditions of Use is declared invalid, the remaining provisions remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the willingness of the parties and the very purpose of these Conditions of Use. DOGAHOLIC may choose not to exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which does not involve under any circumstances the waiver of the rights except in the case of express recognition on the part of DOGAHOLIC or limitation of the remedy available in each case.
DOGAHOLIC reserves the right to change at any time the presentation and layout of the website and these General Terms, always respecting the clients signd contract. DOGAHOLIC therefore advises the client to read them carefully on each access to the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by Spanish laws applicable on the subject. For the resolution of any matter of dispute arising in connection with the Conditions of Use, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of a competent court, unless another jurisdiction should be imposed by law.
Customers have complaint forms available. Clients should contact Dogaholic to get the location where they can pick up the complaint forms.